Saturday, September 4, 2010

10 worst bosses from Movies and TV

In honor of Labor Day here is the U.S. I decided to dedicate a list to the worst bosses from Movies and TV. See any similarities to your workplace? Let's hear how bad your boss is in the comments.

Blake, from Glengarry, Glen Ross
Memorable quote: “We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado…Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”

Buddy, from Swimming with Sharks
Memorable quote: “Look, I know that this is your first day and you don't really know how things work around here, so I will tell you. You have no brain. No judgement calls are necessary. What you think means nothing. What you feel means nothing. You are here for me. You are here to protect my interests and to serve my needs.”

John Milton (Satan), from The Devil's Advocate
Memorable quote: “(Love is) Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate.”

Bill Lundberg, from Office Space
Memorable quote: “Um, yeah, I’m going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you.”

Miranda Priestly, from The Devil Wears Prada
Memorable quote: “By all means move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me.”

Wilhelmina, from Ugly Betty
Memorable quote: “Oh, and malaria—really?! Like I would ever put disease-ridden poor people in the pages of this magazine.”

Dr. Bob Kelso, from Scrubs
Memorable quote: “Now, listen Dr. Whatever-the-hell-your-name-is, you tattled yesterday, I responded - I feel closer to you than ever, really - but the ramifications are yours. So don't try to drag me into your pathetic, whiny, little squabble with that God-awful bunch of malcontents. I hope you all kill each other! Have a great day, ladies.”

Gordon Ramsay, from Hell's Kitchen
Memorable quote: "My biggest nightmare would be if the kids ever came up to me and said 'Dad, I'm a vegetarian.' Then I would sit them on the fence and electrocute them."

Montgomery Burns, from The Simpsons
Memorable quote: “Ah, Monday morning. Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones.”

Katherine Parker, from Working Girl
Memorable quote: “I'd love to help you, but...we can't busy the quarterback with passing out the Gatorade.”

No comments:

Post a Comment